Services we Currently Provide
In-House Programmes in Place
Want to get involved?
Send us a message and let us know how you would like to assist 🙂
Keys to Success
- To provide a warm, comfortable, safe and loving home for all our children, with the interaction of other organizations involved in the individual children’s needs.
- We aim to make HIC a community project by involving the residents of Newcastle and embracing whatever skills they have to offer, even if it is just a bit of their time.
- To secure funding for yearly running costs.
- To build a workshop for the skills training of underprivileged youth.
- Employ skilled staff: e.g. chef, groundskeeper, and driver. In addition we aim to provide adequate training, counseling, and support to our care giving staff to ensure job satisfaction and to build morale.
- We also aim to provide educational stimulation for children of non-school going age by building an early learning Centre, and to ensure that all the children of school going age attend school.
Our endeavours to self sustain
A. Solar Power – The Centre has already implemented Phase 1 of our Solar power project.
B. Chicken Coop – The Centre is planning to erect a Chicken Coop to breed chickens to generate income.
C. Vegetable Garden – The Centre currently has a garden and we have been successfully growing Spinach for the past 3 years. We are planning to expand our garden by planting more vegetables to consume and sell.