House 1, new Roof
House 1 is now sporting a beautifull roof & has been bagwashed. Now all thats left is the electrical, plumbing etc. Our needs list to complete this house is on the February newsletter posted on our facebook page. Our electric fencing will be completed as soon as our gates have arrived, all the posts and Y standards are ready for wiring.
- Thanks to all our donors from February
- Thanks to Newcor trading for a donation of 200 blocks.
- Thanks to Metal press tech for a donation of 21meters of Riggings.
- Thanks to Metal press tech for a donation of R3, 693.60 towards IBR sheeting.
- Thanks to Collin Klinghardt for making 2 Y Standard Post Drivers (hammers) to knock the y standards into the ground.
- Thanks to Rob Hoatson from Normandien farms for the donation of all the timber for the roof trusses, purlins & wall plates for house 1