Phase 2 Startedadmin
On the weekend of the 27th April2012-30th April2012 we started Phase 2 of the building project, this weekend we successfully laid the foundations and floor slabs for house 1 and the Dining hall with the assistance of an amazing group of people from Why Not Africa and the family of the Hope in Christ mission.
- Thanks to ALS earthmoving company for their continues donation of a TLB, without your assistance we would not have successfully completed our work party weekend.
- Thanks to Sholoza Engineering Projects for their donation of R100 000.00
- Thanks to Newcor Trading for their donation of 1000 Blocks
- Thank you to Rob Hoatson for his donation of a storage container & water pump
- Thanks to Patterson B&B for the accommodation for the volunteers (thanks Gert you´re a star)
- Thanks to Adele from Ithemba security for the security guard this weekend